Embassy of Egypt in Islamabad, Pakistan
Address: Plot no. 38-51, UN Boulevard, Diplomatic Enclave , P.O. Box 2088, Ramna 5-4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Tel:+92 (51) 2209072 or 2209082.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Current and Previous passports. Must be valid for 06 months from the date of travel.
- 02 Recent photos white background nonglossy (35*45mm). Note no black dress is acceptable
- Employer Cover letter explaining the purpose of visit. Letter must be addressed as below: To, The Visa Officer, Embassy of Egypt in Islamabad.
- Updated personal bank statement with certificate for the last 03 months (02 sets)
- Ticket and Hotel
- CNIC color copy
- Valid Polio certificate
- Dengue test report (original)
Note: Requirements are subject to change anytime. Kindly note that embassy/consulate reserve the right to ask for any addition documents.